Article 1: General Definitions
Reflection time: Amount of time in which the customer can call upon their right of withdrawal.
Customer: User of the website and webshop, getting in an agreement with the entrepreneur with ordering at distance.
Transaction time: The amount of time involving the products, production time and shipping time for ordering at distance with our shop.
Right of withdrawal: The right for the customer to withdraw, or send back the order within the reflection time.
Entrepreneur: The person who offers the products for ordering at distance.
Ordering at distance: Agreement for buying products without physically feeling or seeing the products. This involves the ordering and communication at distance.
Communication at distance: Methods involved communicating between the entrepreneur and the customer for ordering at distance.
Article 2: Summer Tales Boutique
Entrepreneur: Katie Zomer
Visiting Address: Loerikseweg 36, 3991 AD, Houten, The Netherlands
Opening Hours: Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday 10:00 – 18:00
Wednesday 13:00 – 18:00
Saturday 10:00 – 16:00
Telephone number: (0031)-30 637 34 62 (available during opening hours)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
KvK number: 56727135
BTW number: NL210852707B01
Article 3: Applicability
1. The general terms and conditions are in use with every offer and form of communication between Summer Tales Boutique and the customer.
2. Before making an order with Summer Tales Boutique, you have the chance to view these general terms and conditions. This will always be the latest version. You can only place an order by agreeing with the general terms and conditions.
Article 4: Offers
1. When an offer has a certain duration of production or specific requirements, it will be stated with the offer that is being made.
2. Our products have an accurate description and we try our best to make the best visualisation of our products through photography. Mistakes in the product cannot be blamed on the product description or photography.
3. Our products are priced including VAT. Our products are priced without shipping and packaging costs.
Article 5: Agreement
1. When you make an order with Summer Tales Boutique, you make an agreement on buying the product(s) of your choice. Once we receive the order we handle it with care, and will never share your personal information.
2. When you receive your order, we will add a document with information about your order, if you want to make a complaint or sent back your order.
Article 6: Right of withdrawal
1. When the products have been delivered, the customer has up to 14 days to call upon the right of withdrawal. You may send back the product and get refunded for the products. Shipping costs cannot be refunded.
2. When the customer wants to make use of the right of withdrawal, the products may only be taken out of their packaging as much as seeing if it is to the customers wishes. Certain products in cardboard packaging may not be taken out of the package.
3. When the products have clearly been used or worn, Summer Tales Boutique may decide to exclude the right of withdrawal for the order.
4. The costs for making use of the right of withdrawal will at most be the shipping costs back to Summer Tales Boutique. We cannot refund the shipping costs, only the product value. After we receive the product(s) back, we will refund the customer within 20 days.
5. Products that are excluded from right of withdrawal are the following:
• Custom Commissions
• Socks and tights
• Wigs and wigcaps
Article 7: Price
1. The products of Summer Tales Boutique are including VAT.
2. When there is a price raise of a product, Summer Tales Boutique is free to do so. The price cannot be increased once the order has been placed.
3. It can occur that the customer is contacted for payment of an upgrade of the shipping costs if the wrong shipping option has been choses. The customers will always be notified of this through email.
Article 8: Guarantee
1. We guarantee you that the info provided with the products are essential for the duration of the use of your products if it is noted.
2. Summer Tales Boutique provides the products with additional information, if required, to lengthen the duration of your products. For example special washing descriptions.
Article 9: Production and delivery
1. Summer Tales Boutique takes the utmost care of your order and uses the provided information to handle your order as best as possible.
2. The place of delivery is the shipping address that the customer filled in.
3. Production time of out of stock products is as follows:
• Handmade hair accessories, accessories, jewellery: 2 weeks
• Handmade dresses, skirts and other garments: 4 weeks
• Not handmade products: As stated on the product page
4. There is no possibility to shorten the production time within making your order on the webshop. You can send an email to email@example.com to make a request. It is not guaranteed that your request will be accepted.
5. The production time for a custom commission will be calculated individually. It is possible that it may take longer than the initial calculated time. Summer Tales Boutique takes responsibility for this. Other reasons, for example: Materials that are out of stock at our supplier, slow shipping, special requests made later in the production process, can longer the duration of the production time. Please keep this in mind.
6. We at Summer Tales Boutique bear the responsibility of the order to get it to the shipping address of the customer safely and neat. This is also the reason why there is no possibility to untracked shipping.
Article 10: Payment
1. When an order is placed the amount of the order needs to be paid immediately. When placing a custom order though the email, or when ordering out of stock items trough the email, a 50% deposit is required. In case of a custom commission, this is not refundable once production has started.
2. After the second half of the payment is done by the customer, he or she will receive the products of the order.
Article 11: Complaints
1. Complaints must be made within 7 days after receiving the product(s). We handle complaints very seriously, if it is described clearly.
2. Before making a negative review, we request you to make a complaint with us. This way we can help you directly with your complaint.
3. If Summer Tales Boutique and the customer can’t resolve, the Dutch law is used as guidance.