- Fabric outside: High quality crepe
- Fabric inide + handles: Very sturdy cotton blend
- Lined with elegant printed lining fabric
- Very crisp and vibrant print
- Custom environmentally friendly printed fabric
- Small inside pocket
- Crepe ruffle, matching with the garments from the collection
- 4 different designs to choose from
- Painting by Rembrandt van Rijn : ‘De anatomische les van Dr. Nicolaes Tulp’
The reservation spots for The Anatomy Lesson main garments are sold out. For The Anatomy Lesson bag we still have spots open. So feel free to pre-order the bag of your choice from this collection.
Production will start once the fabric has arrived at our sewing studio, this takes between 3-4 weeks. Since we work with a printing company in The Netherlands, we expect no delays from their side.
We estimate to start production at the beginning of June and at this moment we hold a production frame of 2 months. We will start shipping out finished items in order of date when you have placed your order. Our estimate is July and August as time frame to ship out the finished products.
To purchase your new frilly items you can easily pay with PayPal.
Bank Transfer if you’re located in Europe.
When checking out with your shopping cart the shipping costs will be calculated automatically. If you meet a certain amount, depending on your location, you will receive free shipping.
For package shipping in The Netherlands, shipping in Europe and the rest of the world, the items are with track and trace. For envelope shipping in The Netherlands this is not included.
This way you can easily track your items!
Shipping time estimate
– Netherlands: 1-2 working days
– Europe: 3-5 working days
– Rest of the world: 5-10 working days